knittedstudent

Now what?

Friday, August 10, 2007

Photoshop

I can't decide whether I love or hate Photoshop. I really want to play with it to see what it can do, but I really do believe that it's cheating the real spirit of photography, which everyone knows I am really anal about. It kind of seems like a cop out to just adjust your photo to make it look incredible. If you can't take an incredible photo without putting it through photoshop, then you're not a good photographer. The end. On the other hand, if you're creating a new piece of digital art that originates from a photo, that seems acceptable. In other news I really miss Sarah. I can't wait to see her up here, though apparently she like half signed me up for the tennis team, so we'll see. Maybe I'll join. It depends on Senior Project, which is really scaring me right now, but if Asher made it through and passed, I suppose I shouldn't worry too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home