knittedstudent

Now what?

Saturday, August 04, 2007

So there's a new movie coming out that I really want to see called The Nanny Diaries. Every time I see the trailer it makes me think of all the adventures in babysitting that I have had over all my years of childcare, like the time in Extended Care that a little girl was potty training, had an accident in her "big girl" underwear, and didn't have any replacements. We told her that, since her mother was going to be there any minute that she should just keep her dress down. The second she stepped out of the bathroom, she pulled her dress up over her head and yelled, "I'm not wearing any underwear!" Then there was the time Courtney and I were babysitting three kids who were Swedish-American. One liked to run around naked and the littlest one insisted that I knew how to read Swedish. On another note, I hate my job.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! Glad you are back writing. I have missed reading your pieces.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home