knittedstudent

Now what?

Monday, April 23, 2007

Productive

I cleaned the stove top and the oven and the bathtub today. We're trying a new thing where we do one cleaning thing a day since everything is so messy or dirty because I can't clean everything by myself. So today I picked the stove/oven. The bathtub was just because I can't stand dirty bathtubs, and it wasn't really overwhelmingly dirty, but I figure you use it to clean yourself, so you can't do that if it is dirty. I also had a really good voice lesson, so I felt really productive. I have a lot to do in the next few weeks, but not really too much. Still looking for a housemate because I really don't want to move, but we'll see. I had a really good weekend, so I'm pretty happy. Now I just need to find time to go to the gym in the midst of all my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home