knittedstudent

Now what?

Friday, March 09, 2007

oh kitty...

I think Emma just may be the stupidest cat in the world. She has no concept of danger and I feel like I'm constantly chasing her around the house to make sure she doesn't die or trying to find her to get her unstuck. And she licks a lot of things around the house that are probably dirtier than they look. I'm surprised that she hasn't poisoned herself yet. I guess that's a pretty good reason to make a vet appointment, just to make sure she's not dying, oh and I don't want her to get fleas or heartworms or anything. In the end it's worth it, though. She's so cute when she's tired, she gets really cuddly and clingy so you can scoop her up like a baby and she just loves it. And she makes me laugh really hard every day, whether it's leaping at a spot on the wall three times in a row or dragging one of her toys around the house or chasing her tail. She also makes me feel better about being alone in the house if Kat has a race or something. Nathan never comes home until late, also, so I have kitty. Then again, she runs into stuff a lot, but that's a small price to pay for a sweet cat who wants to spend time with you.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting how emma must be related to trixie...

two more weeks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home