knittedstudent

Now what?

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

2 Down

This week is ridiculously busy for some reason, but starting it off with an appointment that seemed to almost confirm my suspicion that I had something up with my thyroid and having a wonderful group in history with which to do my presentation was a good sign. My choir director thought my voice sounded good at my audition today, which I disagreed with, and my history prof. loved my group's presentation. So despite my constant stress, and the fact that the week is not even half over yet, at least the fruits of my labor seem to be paying off...except that my thyroid issue would mean that my body is being weird to me, but I would much rather it be that than something weird. I find out on friday if that is in fact what is wrong, so I'm still hoping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home