knittedstudent

Now what?

Thursday, February 08, 2007

How Annoying

So, I just wanted to complain about the presentation thingy I have to do next wednesday, but instead of just getting to do that, blogger makes me switch my account to the new google account thing they do now. I don't have a good experience with the new version. My mom tried to get a new account and both of the ones she created wouldn't let her sign on. Then Courtney got one for her semester abroad and she had to make a new one because the first one crapped out on her. I don't have much hope, which is sad because I like my blog where it is, how it is. So. Hopefully they've fixed how much they made the new version suck since I'm now stuck with it.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so will your url change? how annoying!! love, mom

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger knittedstudent said...

no, it won't change, i just have to sign in differently

 

Post a Comment

<< Home