knittedstudent

Now what?

Sunday, January 21, 2007

AHHH

I think we're going home tomorrow, if the weather cooperates. There's supposed to be a big winter storm coming, but it looks like it's kind of fizzling out. It has been snowing a lot, so I just hope we make it without incident since we're in two cars. And I miss my Emma. A month's too long to be away from my kitty. Anyway, it's sort of pins and needles since we don't know what we're doing. And I'm still freaking out about what happens after college because I think I've screwed myself over. Oh well, I suppose I'll survive. Working on Courtney's shawl, going kind of slowly...

1 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi pretty! i thought i had put out my address. woops. its

Courtney Mason
Room W419E
College Park Apartments
Campus Residences Ltd
Ballymun Road
Dublin 9
Ireland

ok i love you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home