knittedstudent

Now what?

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

And....Thanksgiving!!

So this sneaked up on me. I don't feel ready to leave and now I'm freaking out. It feels like Thanksgiving should be in a few weeks or something. Plus I hate flying, it's REALLY annoying. It makes me feel like a cow in a herd. Everyone tells you what to do and you just sit in clumps of people that you don't know and listen to everyone who works at the airport (who act smarter than you) tell you that your flight's delayed/cancelled/whatever because it's snowing in Nova Scotia and that's where your plane is coming from. How horrible is that? We not only have to worry about the weather in the places we're coming from and going to, but now we have to worry about the weather in the whole freaking country. That is ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home