knittedstudent

Now what?

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Wow, finally back to school

So I've been away pretty much all summer - went to France for a month to study, worked for my aunt, and then moved into my new house by school. If I can manage, I will post some choice pictures later. Now it's back to school and adjusting to cleaning and cooking 24/7 instead of like 10/5 or so. We also just got a kitten, her name is Emma and she is 2-2/12 months old. She is so cute, but a terror when it comes to string, shoelaces and yarn...so I have to figure out how to keep my yarn stash intact and my projects on the needles. Speaking of which, I am getting closer to finishing an off-center large-print argyle sweater that I've been working on for awhile. I have a pair of stockings that I have been working on as well, but one of the needles is broken and hard to work with, so it doesn't make it very encouraging. I also have several projects in my head that I just need to get on paper and on needles. Hopefully I can find some time for myself soon.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!! i miss you like you wouldn't believe!! i am like 1/3 of the way done with my enormous shrug thingy...i love you and will call you later - i have alot of stuff to tell you - Courtney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home