knittedstudent

Now what?

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Wasting Time

These are pics from the race in New Jersey last weekend. It went pretty well for being the first race of the season, so yay. I got to be the support team and to keep Glenna company, if I weren't there she would have been the only girl and that would probably be pretty uncomfortable - staying in a hotel room with two guys you don't know that well. I would also like to note that Jonathan silk-screened the jerseys himself and they look really good. It is intimidating to see all the other schools with their professional jerseys, which were paid for by their schools, but everyone liked ours better so there. On the trainers warming up.
During the race on saturday.
Gratuitous boyfriend picture.

In other news, I'm getting closer to making a pattern for my cashmere, I get to moderate in the next few weeks, which means they will allow me to declare a major, and Laura's coming next week! I'm so excited that I could just pass out! Really. I need sleep. And spring break. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home