knittedstudent

Now what?

Monday, February 13, 2006

I feel like I'm in middle school

Why do people go crazy in relationships? I just really can't understand why stupid problems have to blow up so much - not to blame this on him, I'm the idiot in this situation. It just seems like I always end up feeling like the bad guy, or like I'm being selfish in the relationship whenever I want something to change. Of course he always says that I'm "just right" or that he wouldn't want me any other way. Makes me feel so much worse! And then the problem feels about a billion times more trivial - we love each other, so this should be something to just step over, but we can't. I know it's not going to end our relationship, I just don't want it to mess it up; or make it more stressful than it needs to be. Anyway, stuff sucks, school's hard, and I don't want to read anymore. Do you ever wish you were illiterate? I haven't gotten any farther on any knitting projects which is a sad state to be in. I also really wish I could find a pattern for something I was really crazy about. Ah, well, C'est la vie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home