knittedstudent

Now what?

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Something to look forward to

Well, we just figured out that we are going to Montreal for Spring Break, so that's really exciting; especially because it's a fairly inexpensive city. One night at the Ritz-Carlton is 150 bucks! Regardless, we're not staying there. It will be a nice break in a new setting, we're going to make it relaxing, and I'm going to get some knitting and reading done! I'm going crazy since I really don't have enough time to sit down and knit as much as I would like, which means I can't really sit down and think or reflect that often, which means that I feel like there are a million things going on at once both in life and in my head. Hopefully that feeling will go away soon, I want to start my sweater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home