knittedstudent

Now what?

Monday, April 10, 2006

I suck

This is who I want to be with right now:
This is my best friend and I just got to talk to her for a little while which was exciting. We live far away from each other, which is sad because I miss her a lot. I get to see her this weekend! Yay! So that makes me happy, but then I have to go back to school, which needs to be over now. I have too much work and looking for an apartment blows. Now I'm stressed out, don't have enough energy to pick up my knitting needles, and have several large piles in my room. I wish I could think of a word more disgusting than piles to connote the severity of my living situation, but I need sleep. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww i love you so much! i can't wait to see you this weekend! call me the second you get into town!! i love you i love you i love you!! - Courtney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home