knittedstudent

Now what?

Monday, October 23, 2006

Congrats to my Boy!

So Kat went to the national collegiate mountain biking race this weekend in New Mexico. The school wouldn't give him any money, but we managed to get him there anyway and he got THIRD PLACE!! So basically, that would mean that he was third in the country in his category! I'm impressed. So here's a gratuitous pic of him just to show how handsome he is. In real life his helmet is much prettier because I bought him a shiny new one for his birthday this year.

In other news, it was the sheep and wool festival this weekend! Ruth and I went with her boyfriend, Jay, and some of his friends. The girls shopped for yarn and the boys watched the dog competitions. I got this beautiful alpaca worsted weight that goes from gray to light pink. I'm obsessed. And a kit to teach you to spin wool. I'm so excited! It's hard to make myself not play... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay kat!!! i love you 2!!! - courtney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home